Here is a cartoon elephant that may not look like a cartoon elephant.
Sort of like an emotion in disguise.
Emotions in disguise are emotions that may not be clearly recognizable.
The best ways to figure out if you have an emotion in disguise include:
1) Being curious or gentle with that which you do not understand
2) Find compassion for ambiguity
3) Gently notice the sensations or discomfort
4) Find space for the undefined pink
5) Breath into, with, and through the pink
6) Allow for the pink to exist in all it’s pinky pinkness
Sometimes your pink will become a cartoon elephant with edges and tusks and lines, and it will help you understand yourself and your situation better.
For more on how cartoon elephants help us solve emotional problems, visit www.cartoonelephantbook.com and buy the book.