Insurance and Cost
I take a limited number of individual clients and I can only take out of network insurance plans. You are encouraged to determine if you have out-of-network benefits through your insurance. If this is the case, I am willing to write a receipt of services, which would include information your insurance company would need. You would then submit the receipt and collect reimbursement directly from your insurance company. If you choose to do this, is it your responsibility to contact your insurance company and discuss if these options are available through the plan that you have.
If your insurance requires the provider to fill out necessary forms, please bring these to your initial sessions. Bear in mind that insurance companies will not reimburse for services that they do not consider to be “medically necessary”. Sessions are paid for at or before the time of service. An active credit card will be required to hold your appointment time as there is 24-hour cancellation policy.
Pre-screening costs of group therapy for adolescents/ Stoneham
- Schedule phone call
- Cost of first pre-screening $165
- Cost of second pre-screening $165
- Total cost $330
Pre-screening costs of group therapy for adults/ Back Bay
- Schedule a phone call to assess needs and determine goodness-of-fit
- 1 hour intake interview $200
- 1 hour follow up intake $200 (complete pre-screening assignments, treatment plan, and informed consent process)
- Total pre-screening cost $400
Costs of groups
- Cost of groups: $275 a month if paid in advance (cash or check preferred)
- Cost of groups: $300 a month if not paid in advance ($25 late fee and credit withdrawal)
- $30 discount is given to first time group clients who pay in advance
Costs of individual psychotherapy
- Individual therapy Back Bay location: $175 per 45-minute session.
- Individual therapy Stoneham location: $165 per 45-minute session.