Insurance and Cost
I take a limited number of individual clients and I can only take out of network insurance plans. You are encouraged to determine if you have out-of-network benefits through your insurance. If this is the case, I am willing to write a receipt of services, which would include information your insurance company would need. You would then submit the receipt and collect reimbursement directly from your insurance company. If you choose to do this, is it your responsibility to contact your insurance company and discuss if these options are available through the plan that you have.
Sessions are paid for at or before the time of service. An active credit card will be required to hold your appointment time as there is 24-hour cancellation policy.
Pre-screening costs of group therapy for adults
- Schedule a phone call to assess needs and determine goodness-of-fit
- 1 hour intake interview $250
- 1 hour follow up intake $250 (complete pre-screening assignments, treatment plan, and informed consent process)
- 1-2 hours of follow up $235 per session (history, assessment interview after group has started)
Costs of groups
- Cost of groups: $330 a month if paid in advance (cash or check preferred)
- Cost of groups: $355 a month if not paid in advance ($25 late fee and credit withdrawal)
- Minimum three month commitment
- Discount is offered to first time group clients who pay in advance
Costs of individual psychotherapy
- Individual therapy: $235 per 45-minute session.